‘Skyline Suite’: Luxurious 2-bedroom apartment with fabulous view (sleeps 4+1)
Gorgeous and cool two bedroom Luxury suite apartment
This stylish and luxurious City Loft, for business travel and vacation has street facing windows across the entire width of the living room, enabling you to fully enjoy Rotterdam’s skyline from all angles. During the high-quality renovation the floor plan was completely altered, thus making full use of the impressive view while at the same time creating an extremely comfortable, pleasant interior. The chosen color scheme and the carefully selected photography-art contribute to the modern-classic atmosphere. Some interior details refer to the 1950′s, the era in which this apartment building was erected. The living area is fitted out with all modern conveniences offering a flat screen television with extensive international channels, DVD player, iPod & CD player & radio, and air conditioning. High speed wireless internet is available throughout the whole apartment.
Ultimate luxury and joy during business travel or vacation
The rear also benefits from big windows, yet is not overlooked by any neighbors. The bathroom contains all possible comforts. The full-size bath tub provides delightful relaxation while glazing at blue skies at daytime or with romantic candle light at night. A separate walk-in shower, original designer wash basin and floor heating throughout the bathroom (including shower) complete the feast.
Furthermore the bedrooms have comfortable box spring beds, there is a closet for the washing machine and dryer, and a separate toilet with wash basin.
The clear view of Rotterdam’s skyline is spectacular, especially at night when the high rise buildings are colorfully illuminated.
This is a non-smoking apartment. Smoking is also not allowd on the balcony, because of nuisance for the neighbors.
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and only accessible by stairs.
The Skyline Suite is very suitable for:
- Executive business traveler: high luxury level comparable to a 5-star hotel; free high speed wireless internet; air conditioning; Geneva music sound system; digital television with extra international channels; luxury bath room with full size bath tub, separate walk-in shower, and under floor heating.
- Two colleagues sharing an apartment: each one’s own bed room but shared living areas, thus more cost effective than 2 hotel rooms.
- Couples of all ages: stylish, light, comfortable and luxurious apartment. For ultimate indulgence!
- Families: 2 bed rooms with 4 box spring beds; full size bathtub and separate walk-in shower, double wash basin; excellent kitchen facilities for cooking and dining; family and children DVD’s available; plastic plates and cups available; 1 extra bed or baby bed and high chair upon request; whole apartment on one floor.
- Group of friends: 2 bedrooms with 4 single box spring beds, 1 extra bed upon request; spacious and stylish living/cooking/dining area designed to have a good time; luxury bathroom with under floor heating; toilet separate from bathroom; spectacular views; central city centre location for going out.
- This is a non-smoking apartment. The balcony can be used for smoking.
Area description – centrally located in the very heart of the city
This luxury suite apartment is centrally located in the very heart of the city. It is situated between the much talked-about Erasmus bridge (500 m) and the imposing City Hall on the Coolsingel (700 m), just around the corner from the cultural Witte de Withstraat (150 m) and the cosmopolitan Blaak (200 m). Within walking distance you will find the major museums – including the Kunsthal (Museum of Modern Art, 900 m), Boijmans van Beuningen (contemporary and classic art, 600 m), the Dutch Architecture Institute (800 m), Sonneveld House, TENT, Maritime Museum (200 m) – and numerous restaurants, cafes, bars and shops. The World Trade Centre is only 500 meters away.
Public transport & parking
The nearest tram stop and subway station are only 300 meters away, Rotterdam Blaak train station is about 6 minutes on foot.
There is paid parking in surrounding streets and a multi-storey car park Museumpark 400 meters away.
Facilities in Skyline Suite
- Air conditioning
- High speed wireless internet (WIFI)
- Thermostat for individual regulation of the central heating
- Swiveling flat-screen TV with digital television and extra international channels
- DVD player with DVD collection
- Geneva sound system with I-pod dock / radio / CD-player
- Abundant daylight
- All windows can be opened
- Well-lit entrance door
- Small balcony (next to living room)
- Reading lamps next to bed and sofa
- 4 box spring beds, which can be joined for use as two double beds
- Bath tub and walk-in shower with thermostat water control
- Large, well-lit mirror in bathroom for applying make-up
- Sockets in bathroom for electric razor and hair-dryer
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Refrigerator with freezer compartment
- Microwave with full-size conventional oven
- ‘Nespresso’ coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Pots and pans
- Chopping board and knives
- Complete crockery and cutlery
- Wine glasses, beer glasses, champagne glasses, coffee cups
“I felt really at home in the apartment, it was very well equipped, nicely decorated, clean and super comfortable. The hostess is just great – very helpful. I have stayed at some of MyCityLoft’s other properties as well and highly recommend this property for any type stay in Rotterdam. The location is great for access to the city, shopping, etc. The parking is quite convenient, and I rented a bike to get around in the evenings. I was travelling on business but this apartment would be equally great for a couple or family vacation.”
(Byron, Individual traveler, Canada, februari 2014)